We offer a scanning, OCR (optical character recognition) scanning, book digitisation, and image adjustment service:
- A4 scanning, 72–4800 DPI, full colour.
- Adjustment to images: levels, curves, sharpen, bulk format.
- Greyscale, duotone, tritone, quadtone image creation.
- OCR scanning (book or document digitisation: convert printed text into editable electronic text. After the conversion, we can check the text against the original scan for any errors that may have come in, like punctuation or formatting issues).
- Image colour space conversion (RGB to CMYK, CMYK to RGB, colour to greyscale).
- Pixel artwork to vector conversion.
- Colour corrections (black point, midpoint, white point).
- Removal of halftone scanning dots. Removal of dust and scratches. Removal of colour casts.
3 results of scanning by us
- Improved image quality, colour quality and richness.
- Ability to reproduce the image at a larger size without loss of quality or pixelation.
- Ability to convert old images, books or documents into electronic versions.