We offer a freehand illustration service, which is great for showing concepts and ideas from content and information. It is also ideal for a wide range of items, from text heavy educational textbooks, websites, to newspapers:
- In full colour or black and white.
- In a range of line thicknesses.
- Of objects, people, places and scenes.
Merit, European Design Awards 2007, in the card/invitation/flyer category.
The Real Work Experience (competition).
Publication and website illustration.
Norwich School of Art and Design.
Christmas card (calligraphy, hand-lettering).
Sarah Ballard (cut out and drawn style).
Illustrations for a magazine and Christmas card.
3 results of good freehand illustration by us
- Illustrations that communicate complex and tricky issues in a funny and humorous way.
- Improved user motivation levels and appeal of large amounts of text.
- High levels of illustration appeal for a wide age range of people.