Front cover (back cover and front cover).
Page 4 and 5.
Page 20 and 21.
The journey of larks
2nd edition, 2011
ISBN 13: 978-0-9570712-0-9
Picture book, word play and graphic communication schenanigans.
The journey of larks is played with language, words, illustration and typographic shenanigans:
- A wince of dentists.
- A lot of used car-dealers.
- A watch of Swiss.
The wit and poetry of this charming collection of collectives, will be gobbled up by anyone who enjoys word play and graphic communication.
This book also makes an ideal gift, birthday present or special occasion gesture.
£8 (EUR 9.33, USD 12.35).
Ways to order
Cash, cheque, credit card, online, telephone or by mail/post.
How to order
- The book can be ordered from any up-to-date bookshop worldwide. If you live in the United Kingdom, you can find your local bookshop if they are a member of the Booksellers Association.
- The book can be ordered from a Waterstones store, or from their website.
- The book can be ordered online direct from the book’s distributor Central Books, or by telephone/post: (Central Books, 50 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath, London, RM8 1RX, United Kingdom. Mail Order Department: email@example.com, Phone: +44 (0) 845 458 9910, Fax: +44 (0) 845 458 9912, Website: www.centralbooks.com).
- The book can be ordered from the Book Depository website with free worldwide delivery.
- The book can be ordered from Amazon.
- Cover paper: Olin Smooth cream, 300g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Inside paper: Olin Recycled (70%) cream, 160g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Printing: CMP, UK.
- Binding: Squareback/staple bound (but does have the book title on the spine, cleverly done).
- Page size: width 210mm × height 148mm (A5 landscape).
- Color: Greyscale.
- Number of pages: 24.
- Word count: 250.