User Design, Illustration and Typesetting
2nd edition, 2011
ISBN 13: 978-0-9570712-2-3
Punctuation style guide, educational, reluctant teenage reading book, picture book.
Punctuation..? explains the functions and correct uses of 21 of the most used punctuation marks. It is humorous, fully illustrated using real-life scenarios and is for a wide age-range (young to ageing) and intelligence (emerging to expert).
This book also makes an ideal gift, birthday present or special occasion gesture.
User group mainly designed for
Teenagers and people who do not like to read and feel reading a book is boring (reluctant readers).
£10 (€11.66, $15.43).
- Runner-up in the Environmental category in the British Book Design and Production Awards Competition 2012.
- Merit in the European Design Awards 2007 in the Book and Editorial Illustration category (for 1st edition).
Ways to order
Cash, cheque, credit card, online, telephone or by mail/post.
How to order
- The book can be ordered from any up-to-date bookshop worldwide. If you live in the United Kingdom, you can find your local bookshop via the Hive Bookshop Finder, or if they are a member of the Booksellers Association via the Booksellers Association Bookshop Finder. If you live in the U.S.A., you can find your local bookshop using the Bookshop.org Store Locator.
- The book can be ordered from a Waterstones store, or from their website with worldwide delivery. Waterstone’s is the U.K.’s national highstreet bookshop.
- The book can be ordered online direct from the book’s distributor website Central Books. By post: Central Books, 50 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath, London, RM8 1RX, U.K. Mail order department: firstname.lastname@example.org. By phone calling from within the U.K. 020 8525 8800, calling from outside the U.K. 0044 20 8525 8800.
- You can review the book on the Goodreads.com website.
- Cover paper: Olin Smooth cream, 300g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, U.K. Matt coated/lamination.
- Inside paper: Olin Recycled (70%), cream, 160g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, U.K.
- Printing: CMP, U.K.
- Binding: squareback/staple bound (but does have the book title on the spine, cleverly done).
- Page size: width 148mm × height 220mm (just larger than A5 portrait).
- Colour: greyscale.
- Weight: 123 grams.
- Number of pages: 36.
- Word count: 3000.