User Design ➜ Our self-published bööks ➜ Punctuation..?
Front cover (back cover and front cover).
Page 12 and 13.
Page 34 and 35.
2nd edition, 2011
ISBN 13: 978-0-9570712-2-3
Informative, educational, fun.
Punctuation..? explains the functions and correct uses of 21 of the most used punctuation marks. It is humorous, fully illustrated using real life scenarios and is for a wide age range (young to ageing) and intelligence (emerging to expert).
This book also makes an ideal gift, birthday present or special occasion gesture.
All ages, although especially for teenagers and people who do not like to read and feel reading a book is boring.
£10 (EUR 11.66, USD 15.43).
Ways to order
Cash, cheque, credit card, online, telephone or by mail/post.
How to order
- The book can be ordered from any up-to-date bookshop. If you live in the United Kingdom, you can find your local bookshop by visiting www.localbookshops.co.uk.
- The book can be ordered from a Waterstones store, or from their website.
- The book can be ordered online direct from the book’s distributor Central Books, or by telephone/post: (Central Books, 50 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath, London, RM8 1RX, United Kingdom. Mail Order Department: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +44 (0) 845 458 9910, Fax: +44 (0) 845 458 9912, Website: www.centralbooks.com).
- The book can be ordered from Amazon.
- You can review the book on the Goodreads.com website. Feel free to ‘Rate’ or ‘Comment/review’ the book.
- Cover paper: Olin Smooth cream, 300g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK. Matt coated/lamination.
- Inside paper: Olin Recycled (70%) cream, 160g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Printing: CMP, UK.
- Binding: Squareback/staple bound (but does have the book title on the spine, cleverly done).
- Page size: width 148mm × height 220mm (just larger than A5 portrait).
- Color: Greyscale.
- Number of pages: 36.
- Word count: 3000.