User Design, Illustration and Typesetting
2nd edition, 2011
ISBN 13: 978-0-9570712-1-6
Picture book (no text), coffee table.
A picture-led book (no text) story about one day in the life of somebody.
This book also makes an ideal gift, birthday present or special occasion gesture.
£8 (€9.33, $12.35).
Ways to order
Cash, cheque, credit card, online, telephone or by mail/post.
How to order
- The book can be ordered from any up-to-date bookshop worldwide. If you live in the United Kingdom, you can find your local bookshop via the Hive bookshop finder, or if they are a member of the Booksellers Association via the Booksellers Association bookshop finder. If you live in the USA, you can find your local bookshop using the Bookshop.org store locator.
- The book can be ordered from a Waterstones store, or from their website with worldwide delivery.
- The book can be ordered online direct from the book’s distributor Central Books, or by telephone/post: (Central Books, 50 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath, London, RM8 1RX, United Kingdom. Mail Order Department: email@example.com, Phone: +44 (0) 845 458 9910, Fax: +44 (0) 845 458 9912, Website: www.centralbooks.com).
- Cover paper: Olin Smooth cream, 300g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Inside paper: Olin Recycled (70%) cream, 160g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Printing: CMP, UK.
- Binding: Squareback/staple bound (but does have the book title on the spine, cleverly done).
- Page size: width 210mm × height 148mm (A5 landscape).
- Colour: greyscale.
- Weight: 97 grams.
- Number of pages: 24.
- Word count: 10.