We have strong typographic skills, an eye for detail and have read many books on the subject. We even did a 1½ year apprentice in letterpress typesetting at the John Jarrold Printing Museum, Norwich, UK. Almost all of our projects involve typography in some way, so have a browse around this website for examples. We can help you with:
- Legibility issues: both at small, medium and large sizes.
- Increase appeal of text for different types of people.
- Text economy issues (for instance in dictionaries or signage).
- Typographic design for general, children, dyslexic, visually impaired and ageing readers.
- Choosing a typeface or font.
- Microtypography issues (justification, kerning, leading, letterspacing, hyphenation, superscript/subscript setting).
- Combining 1 or more different typefaces.
- Heading structures/hierarchies.
- Mathematical, scientific symbols and equations.
- Multilingual texts (Cyrillic, Greek).
- Hand lettering.